English Grammar Pattern 74
"If" + Verb + "Might" + Noun
(1) If you (2) eat too much, you (3) might get a (4) stomachache.
English Grammar Pattern 74 is useful for expression the possible results that will
come if you do something. It is often used and is the base of
learn the sentences below perfectly!
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. If you work too hard, you might get a headache.
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
2. If he eats too quickly, he might get sick.
3. If you drive too fast, you might have an accident.
4. If they wait patiently, they might have a good chance.
5. If we study well, we might learn more than we expect!
1. What might you get if you don't do your work well?
2. Where might you have to go if you eat too much and get sick?
3. Who might you talk to if your car has trouble?
4. When might you wake up if you have a lot of extra work to do?
5. If you want to hear some good music, where might you go?
Send this page to a friend: