English Grammar Pattern 58
Longer Past Questions
Why did you start to learn English so seriously?
Sentence Pattern 58 is excellent practice in asking more interesting questions about
past events and actions. This pattern can help you use English to get to know people
better, so use it often!
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. How did you learn to pronounce English so clearly?
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
2. Where did you learn to speak French so fluently?
3. When did you learn to play the piano so beautifully?
4. What did she do to improve her singing so much?
5. Who did he find to help him with his homework?
1. When did you improve your English speaking the most?
2. Who helped you learn to remember vocabulary most effectively?
3. Where did you have the chance to gain the most job experience?
4. How did you start to move up in your career?
5. What did you do to learn English grammar so well?
Send this page to a friend: