English Grammar Pattern 50
"What do you think...?"
What do you think is the best type of music?
Sentence Pattern 50 is another one of the most common conversation starters in English.
You can use this pattern in almost any situation, so
use it often.
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. What do you think he will do?
2. What do you think the weather will be like tomorrow?
3. When do you think they'll come here?
4. Who does she think will return in the future?
5. Where do you think the show will begin?
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
1. What do you think you will do next week?
2. What does your mother think you should do in your career?
3. When do you think you can speak English perfectly?
4. Who do you think is the best singer in the world?
5. Where do you think is the most beautiful city in the world?
Send this page to a friend: