Grammar Pattern 14|
Past Sentences with "Had"
I had a yellow bicycle.
The past of "have" is very easy - it is always "had". (I had, you had, we had, she had, he had,
they had) Just remember to use it when you are talking about a time in the past.
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. I had a blue and red pen.
2. She had a good teacher last year.
3. He had a dog. (not now)
4. We had a big dinner.
5. They had money.
6. You had English classes two years ago.
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
1. Did you have a big lunch today?
2. Did your parents have English class in school?
3. Did you have any good teachers in school?
4. What kind of toys did you have as a child?
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
6. Where did you have dinner last night?
Send this page to a friend: