Grammar Pattern 13|
Simple Sentences with "Have" (or "Has")
We have a little money.
This is a very easy pattern, but very common, so be sure to say each sentence perfectly! Be
careful - although we say "I have" or "We have", it is different with "he" or "she". We must
say "He has" or "She has".
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. I have good books.
2. She has two brothers.
3. He has one sister.
4. We have no time.
5. They have a house in the city.
6. You have good pronunciation in English!
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
1. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
2. What good books do you have for studying English?
3. Does your friend have good English pronunciation?
4. What kind of home does your family have?
5. Do your parents have good jobs?
6. Does your hometown have good parks?
Send this page to a friend: