Grammar Pattern 6: Simple Polite Questions
(Use these sentences only in special situations.
They are not so useful for conversations.)
Would you like to have some coffee?
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each question out loud!
1. Would you like some tea?
2. Would you come here for a moment?
3. What do you want to eat for lunch?
4. What do you want to drink?
5. Could you tell me your name?
6. Could you help me move this?
7. May I sit here?
8. May we come in?
Conversation Practice - There are no conversations for "Polite Questions". Please
go to Pattern 7!
Send this page to a friend: