Grammar Pattern 4: How much / How long / How many
How many English sentences do you know?
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each question out loud!
1. How long have you known your friend?
2. How much time is there in a day?
3. How many people are in your family?
4. How long can you swim underwater?
5. How much time have you spent studying for your test?
6. How many hours are there in a day?
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
1. How long have you studied English?
2. How long will you stay in your current job?
3. How much money do you spend for lunch every day?
4. How much time do you spend sleeping each night?
5. How many years have you spent in school?
6. How many days do you work each week?
Send this page to a friend: