1. How many languages are spoken in your country?
2. Are there some parts of your country where people speak a language different
from the main language?
3. How many languages can you speak well?
4. Are there any words in your language that come from other languages?
5. What languages do people speak in the following countries: Mexico, Australia,
Austria, Canada, Brazil, Switzerland?
1. Do you know anyone who is very good at learning languages? Why do you think
he or she is good at it?
2. What are the reasons that English is the "international language" today?
3. What were some international languages in the past?
4. Do you think another language will replace English as the international language
in the future? Why or why not?