1. What do you like to do with your friends?
2. What are some things you like most about your friends?
3. Do you have any childhood friendships that are still strong today?
4. Do you have any long distance friends? How do you keep in touch?
5. Do you make friends easily?
6. Have you made a friend on the Internet? How did you meet that friend?
1. Can you give any suggestions for making new friends when you start a new job or move to a new neighborhood?
2. How are your friendships different now than they were when you were a child?
3. Do you have any suggestions for keeping good friends?
4. Why do some friendships fall apart? (Think of various possible reasons.)
5. An English proverb says, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Do you agree or disagree? Explain
6. What qualities are most important in a friend? Do you have all of these qualities?