1. What are the most common foods in your country?
2. Does your hometown have different foods than the rest of the country?
3. What is the biggest meal of the day in your country?
4. Are you a good cook? What's your best dish?
5. Do you usually eat meals with your family?
6. How often do you "eat out" (in restaurants, out of your home)?
7. Do you sometimes eat fast food? Why or why not?
8. What foods do you like best - fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, bread or rice?
9. Are there any foods that you hate? If so, what?
10. What is your favorite food? Why?
11. What are some popular snacks in your country?
1. Are there any foods that you wouldn't eat as a child that you eat now?
2. Which countries do you think have the best food? What about the worst food?
3. Have you ever eaten dog meat or horse meat? Would you like to try them?
4. What are some unhealthy foods that we should avoid? Why do people eat them
even though they are unhealthy?
5. Restaurants waste a tremendous amount of food. Do you think we should have
tougher laws to prevent so much waste? Why or why not?
6. Would you say that food defines a culture? If so, give examples!
7. With growing world population, food prices are going up. How can we deal with