This expression is used to encourage us to keep going after we have been defeated. Maybe we are down, and our opponent is laughing. But if we keep trying, we will win in the end. Then it will be our turn to laugh, and the final laugh will be the biggest and the best. So never give up!
1. How do you feel when you win a game or a contest?
2. Can you describe a time when you won a game or a contest?
3. How do you feel when you lose a game or a contest?
4. Can you describe a time when you lost a game or a contest?
5. What do your friends tell you when you have trouble?
6. What do you hope to succeed at in the future? Do you think you will win in the end?