Five-Word Dictation Number 2
1. Click the Start button, then type the words exactly as you hear them.
2. You must type
exactly 5 words
(Type an X if you can't guess a word)
The answer is
"Laughter is the best medicine"
. The meaning is clear: the more we laugh, the better we will feel. So, be sure to laugh every day!
1. How many times do you laugh every day?
2. Do you like to tell jokes?
3. What kind of jokes do you like?
4. Do you think you laughed more when you were younger?
5. Can you recommend any favorite TV comedies or funny movies?
6. Besides laughter, what natural ways are there to stay healthy?
"Time flies like an arrow...
... but fruit flies like bananas!"
Learn English Idioms
Listen to English
Learn English Grammar
Learn English Vocabulary
Learn Business English
Copyright 2005, Learn English with Teacher Joe